Get a list of NRAS investment properties Australia wide
NRAS Investment Listings
New listing added 11/03/2013
Benefits of NRAS for Investors
- Enhanced rental yields.
- The minimum annual rent of $ 9140 in cash incentives for each unit of national rent rental yields will improve more conventional residential investment properties.
- The national Rental Incentive is income tax free, tied to the lease in the Consumer Price Index (CPI), which complements the existing taxes, including depreciation.
- When you rent 20% below market values and a large pool of eligible tenants, investors can expect to reduce the risk of open.
- When you rent 20% below market value that investors may be selectively tenant.
- Back up fees, and state governments in Australia for 10 years. Government Subsidised Investment Properties.
- Secure revenue stream (10 years).
- Investing cash flow positive.
- Tax Credits Over 10 Years = $90,000 Plus.